Welcome to GOAL Driver Training. My name is Dave and I will be your Driving Instructor. I deliver driving lessons to learners within the South Manchester area.
I aim to do things differently to other driving schools. Apart from the crucial GOAL of getting YOU through the driving test I will seek to develop LIFE LONG driving skills.
GOAL No.1: To produce a Safe and Progressive Driver
From the very first lesson I will seek to get YOU to take responsibility for your driving. At the same time I will raise your awareness of what YOU are doing.
GOAL No. 2: MISTAKES will be taken as POSITIVE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES.
After all, whoever learnt anything without having a couple of goes at it? Nobody ever learnt to drive without making mistakes.
GOAL No.3: Together we will create a learning environment where you are comfortable asking questions and your Instructor will listen
GOAL No.4: Produce a pupil who has the best chance of passing the driving test.
GOAL No.5: Finally, thinking beyond the test. YOU will be confident to take on the challenges of today’s busy roads. YOU will be thinking for yourself. YOU will make the correct decisions and act safely.
THE FACT IS YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE. YOU JUST DON’T KNOW IT YET!
What can YOU expect on the first lesson?
- Find out WHY you want to drive.
- Discuss any previous driving experience YOU might have had. Discuss whether you will be having any private practice with friends or relatives between lessons.
- Explore the benefits of driving
- Determine your learning style
- Set a GOAL for the lesson
- Take away a theory quiz
- Discuss a possible theory and practical date
- Ensure Terms and Conditions have been read, understood and signed
- Record YOUR progress and book lessons
- Complete a reflective log
- Set a GOAL for the next lesson
- Well that’s me done. How about YOU?
So GET IN TOUCH. Click Here or call 07419 326 912